Corn And Tomato Pizza Recipe
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cup frozen corn – thawed
- 1 1/2 cup plum tomatoes – seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard – optional
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Prepare Pizza Crust. Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine corn, tomatoes, basil, garlic, oregano, and pepper in a medium bowl.
Spread mustard over the prepared crust, if desired. Sprinkle crust with mozzarella cheese; top with corn mixture and Parmesan cheese.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.