- 4 English Muffins – halved
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ham, extra lean – chopped
- 1/3 cup Onions – finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, part-skim milk — shredded
- 1/4 cup Bell Pepper – chopped
- 1/3 cup Mushrooms – sliced
- 1/8 cup Black Olives – sliced
Split the muffins in half and toast them in the toaster. Spread the pizza sauce on both halves of the muffins.
Place remaining toppings evenly onto pizzas, saving shredded cheese for last.
Bake at 350 degrees F, for approx 10 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven, and cut each muffin half into four pieces.
Serve as appetizers or snacks.