- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine chicken, barbecue sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar, and cilantro. Bring to a boil.
Spread chicken mixture evenly over pizza crust, and top with cheese and onions.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.